Monday, March 26, 2012
Eugene Wamalwa - Minister for Justice, National Cohesion and Constitutional Affairs
- Biggest winner as the docket will promote him to the senior most politician in Western province and probably check Musalia Mudavadi's rising star
- He is an Ocampo 4 sympathiser
- Was once linked to president Kibaki's son (Jimmy Kibaki) 2012 campaign as his prefered presidential candidate.
- Also seen as a compromise candidate for the G7 alliance
Mutula Kilonzo - Minister of Education
- Demotion from Minister for Justice Minister for Justice, National Cohesion and Constitutional Affairs despite having delivered a new constitution which many previous justice ministers failed to do
- Punished for being an ardent Ocampo 4 Critic and for not toeing the ODM Kenya line
- Minister of Finance (Confirmed after acting for a while)
- Leans towards Uhuru campaign
- Expected to checkmate his former boss, Martha Karua in Kirinyaga politics
Prof Sam Ongeri - Ministry for Foreign Affairs (Reward for loyalty despite free primary education cash scandal)
- Minister for Trade
- Demotion for leaning towards Mudavadi campaign
- Ministry of Nairobi Metropolitan
- Expected to checkmate the rise of Peter Kenneth in Muranga politics
Chirau Ali Mwakwere - Minister for Environment
Danson Mwazo - Minister for Tourism
Najib Balala - Sacked (Punished for disloyalty to the Odinga brand)
Uhuru Kenyatta - Still Deputy Prime Minister, Ministry of Finance still under DPM?
It is all about political interests and nothing to do with performance.