However, from past experience, we are acutely aware of the immense potential of mobile technology as a communication tool that can contribute both positively and negatively to the well being of the Nation before, during and after the electoral process.
- the verbatim content of the Political Message;
- a signed Authorisation Letter from the Political Pay or individual sponsoring the Political Message in such form as shall be prescribed by Safaricom;
- certified copies of registration documentation of Political Party or identification documentation of the individual, whichever is applicable;
- intended timing of the Political Message.
5. Unsolicited Messages
5.1 CSPs SHALL NOT send unsolicited Political Messages to customers who have not subscribed for the service. CSPs shall ensure that all recipients of Political Messages have opted into the service by SMS registration. Such opt in will require the express consent of the recipients and opt-out procedures must be clearly notified to customers.
6. Adherence to the Law and Guidelines
Terms and Conditions Apply